|Pasta With Spinach Sauce|
"A high-quality sauce in case you need to get your kids to consume spinach! Kids love this recipe, and the fast cooking time ensures a short fix for lunch. Preparation time: As rapid as your pasta water takes to prepare dinner!"
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- half cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 8 ounces spaghetti
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- Cook noodles in a huge pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium warmth. Add onions, and ham if favored. Cook till onion is obvious, 2 to a few mins. Add garlic, and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in thawed spinach. Mix in bitter cream, cream of celery soup, and Parmesan cheese. Reduce warmness to low, and heat thru.
- Serve spinach sauce over spaghetti or egg noodles.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pasta With Spinach Sauce recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pasta With Spinach Sauce :
Video Duration:02:47 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:08:28 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:01:14 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:24:41 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:44 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:00:59 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:05:44 Total Views: 478000+