|Peanut Butter Balls I|
"This is one in all my favored recipes. Whenever I visit my mom she continually has a batch anticipating me."
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
|Prep :||Cook : 48M||Ready in :|
- Melt butter or margarine over low warmness. Remove from warmth and blend melted butter, confectioners' sugar, coconut, walnuts, peanut butter and cherries. Form into small balls. Chill till organization.
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat. Stick a toothpick into every ball and dip into chocolate. Roll chocolate blanketed peanut butter balls in coconut to coat. Chill.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Peanut Butter Balls I recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Peanut Butter Balls I :
Video Duration:08:19 Total Views: 963000+
Video Duration:09:03 Total Views: 297000+
Video Duration:04:07 Total Views: 51744000+
Video Duration:04:58 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:26:34 Total Views: 6000+