|Pickled Pig's Feet I|
"This changed into my preferred deal with as younger female. Pig's toes can be particularly ordered from maximum butcher shops."
- 4 pig's ft
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 2 teaspoons entire black peppercorns
- 4 entire megastar anise pods
- 2 tablespoons pickling spice
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Rinse feet nicely, pat dry with paper towels and vicinity in a massive saucepan. Add enough water to cowl and stir in 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high warmth; reduce heat to low and simmer for approximately 4 to five hours or till the meat falls off of the bones.
- Remove meat from bones and place in a shallow dish or bowl. Set apart. Drain saucepan, booking 2 cups of cooking liquid. In the same saucepan combine the reserved cooking liquid, last salt, vinegar, cloves, peppercorns, celebrity anise and pickling spices. Bring to a boil and boil for 35 minutes.
- Strain liquid and reserve. Pour reserved liquid over the pinnacle of the meat. Cover and refrigerate. Chill for as a minimum 10 hours before serving.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pickled Pig's Feet I recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pickled Pig's Feet I :
Video Duration:01:39 Total Views: 698
Video Duration:10:49 Total Views: 13000+