|Porcini Mushroom Pasta|
"Tagliatelle pasta topped with a fragrant, colorful porcini mushroom sauce which incorporates carrot, purple bell pepper, crimson wine and herbs. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association. Preparation time: 10 mins."
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- half of pink onion, minced
- half of cup crimson bell pepper, julienned
- half cup julienned carrots
- half cup dry purple wine
- 1 cup rehydrated porcini mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups beaten tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chopped sparkling basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, beaten
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 6 cups tagliatelle ( wide noodles)
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Heat the oil in a big skillet over medium warmness. Add garlic and onions and saute for four mins, then upload purple bell pepper and carrots and saute for four greater minutes. Add purple wine, improve warmness and boil for 1 minute; then reduce heat to medium low, upload mushrooms and prepare dinner for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, basil and rosemary and season with salt and pepper to flavor. Simmer for 10 minutes and serve sauce over cooked noodles.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Porcini Mushroom Pasta recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Porcini Mushroom Pasta :
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 328000+
Video Duration:04:54 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:01:55 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:07:05 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:08:30 Total Views: 738
Video Duration:06:47 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:07:57 Total Views: 10000+