|Pumpkin Tea Bread|
"This is a huge loaf that has orange in it. Perfect for a day tea party."
- half of cup margarine
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/four cup orange juice
- 2 1/four cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- half cup chopped pitted dates
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five stages C). Grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a huge bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and 1 egg. Beat in second egg until easy. Mix in pumpkin, orange rind and juice.
- In every other bowl, measure and stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nuts, and dates. Pour all at once into batter in blending bowl. Stir only to moisten. Pour into the organized loaf pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour in the preheated oven, or till an toothpick inserted comes out easy. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan to rack. Cool and wrap.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep meals wet, cook dinner it evenly, and make easy-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pumpkin Tea Bread recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pumpkin Tea Bread :
Video Duration:22:10 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:08 Total Views: 8
Video Duration:05:53 Total Views: 361
Video Duration:06:07 Total Views: 73
Video Duration:04:59 Total Views: 40000+
Video Duration:00:19 Total Views: 20