|Quick Onion Kuchen|
"This is a first-rate accompaniment to a dinner entree, or may be served as the entree, with a salad. Delicious!"
- 2 tablespoons butter
- four huge onions, sliced
- 4 slices rye bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bitter cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- floor white pepper, to flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- four slices bacon
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five stages C.) Heat butter in a big skillet. Saute the sliced onions until gentle and translucent; set aside.
- Line a 10 inch quiche pan with bread. Place cooked onions in a fair layer over the bread. In a small bowl, combine eggs, bitter cream, salt, white pepper and caraway seeds. Pour egg combination over bread and onions, then lay bacon strips over top.
- Bake inside the preheated oven 25 to 30 for minutes, or until filling is ready.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Quick Onion Kuchen recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Quick Onion Kuchen :
Video Duration:08:05 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:06:41 Total Views: 691
Video Duration:07:19 Total Views: 816
Video Duration:07:29 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 352
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 345
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 449
Video Duration:07:52 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:03:59 Total Views: 90