|Raisin Bread III|
"This recipe uses a white bread directly dough as the base. When making raisin bread, you could use brown sugar as opposed to white. Grated orange or lemon rind can be introduced."
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (.25 ounce) package energetic dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (110 stages F/45 ranges C)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups raisins
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 4H10M|
- Scald milk.
- Soften yeast in warm water; allow stand 5 minutes.
- Pour scalded milk over sugar, shortening, and salt in a bowl. When lukewarm, combination in raisins and 1 cup flour.
- Stir in yeast and beat well. Add three cups flour, retain beating until smooth. Beat in sufficient last flour to make a gentle dough. Turn on lightly floured surface; allow relaxation about 5 minutes.
- Knead until easy and elastic. Place dough in a greased bowl; turn to bring greased surface to pinnacle. Cover, allow stand in warm place till dough is doubled, approximately 1 hour.
- Punch down, cowl, and let upward thrust again till nearly doubled in bulk.
- Turn on gently floured floor. Divide dough in 1/2; permit rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Shape into loaves. Place in 2 greased loaf pans 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4 inches. Cover and permit rise till doubled, approximately 1 hour.
- Bake in a four hundred diploma F (205 stages C) oven for about 50 mins.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Raisin Bread III recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Raisin Bread III :
Video Duration:21:58 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:17:12 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:10:46 Total Views: 50000+