|Banana Split Cake I|
"A lovely summer season cake that calls for no cooking. This recipe incorporates raw eggs. We advise that pregnant women, young youngsters, the elderly and the infirm do now not eat uncooked eggs."
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 6 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, tired
- 1 quart clean strawberries, halved
- 1 (16 ounce) package deal frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 18M||Ready in : 3H40M|
- Combine cracker crumbs and melted butter or margarine very well and press into bottom of 9x12 inch baking pan. Chill in freezer for at the least 15 minutes.
- In the medium bowl of an electric mixer combine confectioners sugar, eggs, and softened butter or margarine; beat at medium pace for 20 mins. (This step is essential, so do not attempt to keep time).
- Spread buttercream combination frivolously over chilled crust. Place bananas, reduce facet down, calmly on pinnacle of buttercream and spoon overwhelmed pineapple lightly over pinnacle of bananas. Distribute strawberries over pineapple and spread the whipped topping evenly throughout. Sprinkle with walnuts and refrigerate for as a minimum three hours or overnight before serving.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Banana Split Cake I recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Banana Split Cake I :
Video Duration:15:53 Total Views: 1663000+
Video Duration:07:11 Total Views: 626