"These bars are very wealthy and candy. They make a wonderful deal with."
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/four cup light corn syrup
- 1/four cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- four cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped, unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
|Prep :||Cook : 20M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (a hundred ninety degrees C). Grease one 9 inch baking pan.
- In a saucepan over medium warmness melt the butter, brown sugar and corn syrup together. Stir in 1/four cup of the peanut butter and the vanilla. Mix well and stir inside the oats. Press the combination into the lowest of the prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 tiers F (a hundred ninety stages C) for 15 minutes.
- To Make Topping: In the top half of a double boiler soften the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips collectively. Stir in 2/three cup of the peanut butter and the chopped nuts. Stir until nicely combined.
- Spread the topping over the nevertheless heat cooked bars. Sprinkle with extra chopped nuts, if preferred. Let bars cool on a rack then refrigerate. Cut into bars as soon as chilled.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Baseball Bars recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Baseball Bars :
Video Duration:02:31 Total Views: 105528000+
Video Duration:07:07 Total Views: 121000+
Video Duration:10:40 Total Views: 3913000+
Video Duration:03:45 Total Views: 106000+
Video Duration:04:53 Total Views: 503000+
Video Duration:05:10 Total Views: 2
Video Duration:03:08 Total Views: 3236000+