|Beefy Spanish Rice|
"This is my mother's pro rice recipe and is a major dish this is delicious with cornbread, black-eyed peas and turnip veggies. It tastes even better whilst it's been refrigerated overnight and reheated!"
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup raw transformed white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- half of cup chopped inexperienced bell pepper
- 1 pound floor red meat
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- half of cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to flavor
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- In a big saucepan over medium warmness, warmth the oil. Add the rice, onion and bell pepper and saute for 5 minutes, or till onions are smooth. Add the floor pork and saute until browned. Drain extra oil and fat.
- Add the corn, tomato sauce, ketchup and water. Reduce warmth to low, cowl and simmer for 20 mins or until rice is cooked, stirring sometimes. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain meals wet, prepare dinner it calmly, and make clean-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Beefy Spanish Rice recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Beefy Spanish Rice :
Video Duration:04:43 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:09:32 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:04:00 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:16:26 Total Views: 137
Video Duration:07:57 Total Views: 554000+
Video Duration:14:28 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:55 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 5000+