|Easter Lamb Cake I|
"This is a first rate cake recipe you may make in a unique lamb-shaped mold for a excellent and appealing Easter-dinner dessert."
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup water
- three half of cups all-motive flour
- 2 half teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites
- half of teaspoon salt
|Prep :||Cook : 20M||Ready in :|
- Cream butter and sugar; upload water. Mix flour, baking powder and salt; fold into creamed combination. Mix properly; stir in vanilla. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- Spread batter flippantly in a greased and floured lamb mould (solid iron if you have one or tin). Bake at 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five stages C) for 45 to 50 mins.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easter Lamb Cake I recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Easter Lamb Cake I :
Video Duration:02:10 Total Views: 439
Video Duration:01:19 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:02:14 Total Views: 246