|Easy Oven Beef Stew|
"Too busy to prepare dinner? Well, just positioned these 4 elements within the oven and forget approximately it. I like to use London broil. Great served over noodles! Try adding your favorite greens."
- 3 pounds chuck roast
- 1 packet dry onion soup blend
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle ginger ale
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, tired
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 4H10M|
- Preheat oven to 2 hundred levels F (ninety five tiers C).
- Cut the roast into cubes, then location in a 10x15 inch roasting pan with soup mix, ginger ale and mushrooms; blend well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 4 hours.
- Try using a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner in your gradual cooker for easier cleanup.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Oven Beef Stew recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Easy Oven Beef Stew :
Video Duration:07:38 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:14:47 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:18:12 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:15:16 Total Views: 83000+
Video Duration:05:24 Total Views: 45000+
Video Duration:05:42 Total Views: 538000+
Video Duration:06:06 Total Views: 2000+