|Ellen Szaller's Mashed Potato Pancakes|
"Your look for tough-to-find appropriate potato pancakes is now over. These are good old home made ones which can be barely candy, and very very moist."
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 potatoes - peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons shortening
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 40M|
- In a medium bowl, mix collectively flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir in mashed potatoes and onion till thoroughly combined. In a separate bowl, whisk collectively eggs and milk, and stir lightly into potato mixture.
- Stir in corn syrup and nutmeg, mixing properly. Heat a big griddle to medium-excessive heat. Coat with shortening and spoon potato mixture onto griddle in 12 equal portions. Fry till brown on both aspects. Serve warm.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Ellen Szaller's Mashed Potato Pancakes recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!