"I've been using this recipe for over two decades, ever on account that I moved to South Carolina. It can be adjusted to serve any range. Allow 2 tablespoons of seasoning per quart of water. If you can't locate warm smoked sausage, use another smoked sausage along with kielbasa and add beaten hot red pepper to the pot."
- 6 quarts water
- 3/four cup Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 2 kilos new red potatoes
- 2 pounds warm smoked sausage hyperlinks, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 ears corn - husked, wiped clean and quartered
- four kilos big sparkling shrimp, unpeeled
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 40M|
- Bring water and Old Bay Seasoning to boil in a large stockpot.
- Add potatoes and prepare dinner for 15 mins. Add sausage and prepare dinner for 5 minutes more. Add corn and prepare dinner for some other 5 minutes. Stir within the shrimp and cook dinner until shrimp are pink, approximately 5 minutes. Drain straight away and serve.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner to your gradual cooker for less complicated cleanup.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Frogmore Stew recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Frogmore Stew :
Video Duration:03:52 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:04:17 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:02:49 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:04:39 Total Views: 9000+