"This is a completely tasty Christmas dessert. This recipe is very excellent for Christmas events because it makes 2 1/2 dozen 2 half of inch cookies."
- 1 1/2 cups dark molasses
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup bloodless water
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 7 cups all-cause flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor allspice
- 2 teaspoons floor ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (sixteen ounce) bundle chocolate frosting
|Prep :||Cook : 30M||Ready in :|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 levels C). Lightly grease one cookie sheet.
- Mix together the molasses, brown sugar, water and shortening.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, allspice, ginger, cloves and cinnamon. Add to sugar mixture and blend well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll dough 1/four inch thick on floured board. Cut with floured gingerbread cutter. Place approximately 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 mins. Cool and beautify with frosting.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Gingerbread Cookies recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Gingerbread Cookies :
Video Duration:14:32 Total Views: 508000+
Video Duration:05:30 Total Views: 245000+
Video Duration:17:26 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:08:27 Total Views: 68000+
Video Duration:11:19 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:08:23 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:08:23 Total Views: 202