|Grandma's Marshmallow Cake|
"This is a completely antique recipe that belonged to my grandmother. I wish that you like it."
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- half of cup milk
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- three teaspoons baking powder
- four egg whites
- 1/four teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Lightly grease two nine inch layer cake pans.
- Cream the shortening, add the sugar step by step.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk to the creamed mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks are formed. Fold the crushed egg whites and the vanilla into the cake batter. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five levels C) for half-hour.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grandma's Marshmallow Cake recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Grandma's Marshmallow Cake :
Video Duration:06:51 Total Views: 6535000+
Video Duration:07:21 Total Views: 116000+
Video Duration:03:29 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:08:50 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:01:25 Total Views: 624
Video Duration:03:05 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:09:17 Total Views: 230