|Green Tomato Cake|
"This is a wet, spice-type cake...A good way to apply some of the ones extra inexperienced tomatoes earlier than frost hits. Sprinkle the finished cake with confectioners' sugar or frost together with your favorite caramel or cream cheese frosting."
- four cups chopped green tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- half cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Place chopped tomatoes in a bowl and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt. Let stand 10 minutes. Place in a colander, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 tiers C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat until creamy.
- Sift collectively flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, soda and 1/four teaspoon salt. Add raisins and nuts to dry aggregate; upload dry ingredients to creamed aggregate. Dough might be very stiff. Mix properly.
- Add tired tomatoes and blend properly. Pour into the prepared nine x thirteen inch pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 mins inside the preheated oven, or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Green Tomato Cake recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Green Tomato Cake :
Video Duration:25:41 Total Views: 75
Video Duration:06:07 Total Views: 302000+
Video Duration:08:40 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:13 Total Views: 148
Video Duration:05:11 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:14:57 Total Views: 11000+