"This recipe changed into given to me by means of my grandmother, now deceased. It is at least 40 years old."
- 1 cup all-motive flour
- 1 pound raisins
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs, separated
- 3 cups all-reason flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 half of cups hot water
- 4 teaspoons all-motive flour
- 1 lemon -- peeled, seeded and minced
- 2 large orange, peeled, sectioned, and reduce into chew-length
- 1 pound flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, halved
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 55M|
- Dedge the raisins in 1 cup flour.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five degrees C). Butter and flour two 9 inch round pans.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, cream collectively the butter or margarine and sugar; upload egg yolks, and beat until easy. Mix in flour aggregate in parts alternately with milk. Stir in coconut, pecans, and raisins.
- In a clean bowl, beat egg whites till stiff peaks form. Fold into batter, and then pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or till executed. Cool layers on wire racks.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, flour, lemon and orange. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in coconut and cook dinner for 2 mins. Allow to cool, after which ice cake. Alternate pecan halves and maraschino cherries halves around pinnacle of cake to shape a pinwheel.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Japanese Fruitcake recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Japanese Fruitcake :
Video Duration:10:55 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:06:58 Total Views: 2236000+
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:14:01 Total Views: 3811000+
Video Duration:08:53 Total Views: 2272000+