|Layered Spinach Mostaccioli|
"A tasty trade from lasagna! Also precise with different cheeses, or cheese combos."
- 1 (eight ounce) bundle mostaccioli pasta
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/four cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package deal frozen chopped spinach
- eight oz. Shredded mozzarella cheese
|Prep :||Cook : 5M||Ready in :|
- In a huge pot with boiling salted water cook mostaccioli till al dente. Drain.
- In a big bowl combine spaghetti sauce, grated Parmesan cheese, and cooked and drained pasta.
- In a separate bowls place cooked spinach and shredded mozzarella cheese. Reserve 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese for pinnacle.
- To collect, in a 1 half quart casserole dish layer half of of the noodle aggregate, spinach, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F(175 degree C) oven for half-hour. Remove from oven, sprinkle ultimate 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese over top and bake until cheese melts.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Layered Spinach Mostaccioli recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Layered Spinach Mostaccioli :
Video Duration:02:26 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:31 Total Views: 21
Video Duration:02:18 Total Views: 3
Video Duration:03:05 Total Views: 43
Video Duration:04:18 Total Views: 544
Video Duration:02:55 Total Views: 316
Video Duration:03:20 Total Views: 219000+