|Microwave Oven Peanut Brittle|
"I have used this for years and it's miles excellent; a great deal simpler than the traditional technique and tastes simply as excellent."
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 pinch salt (elective)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 30M|
- Grease a baking sheet, and set apart. In a tumbler bowl, combine peanuts, sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Cook in microwave for six to 7 minutes on High (seven hundred W); combination must be bubbly and peanuts browned. Stir in butter and vanilla; prepare dinner 2 to a few minutes longer.
- Quickly stir in baking soda, simply till mixture is foamy. Pour straight away onto greased baking sheet. Let cool 15 minutes, or till set. Break into pieces, and shop in an hermetic field.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain meals wet, cook dinner it lightly, and make easy-up less difficult.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Microwave Oven Peanut Brittle recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Microwave Oven Peanut Brittle :
Video Duration:04:31 Total Views: 127
Video Duration:02:40 Total Views: 49000+