|Mincemeat Cookies I|
"Add greater mincemeat or a pinch of other spices to alternate the taste of these cookies."
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
- three eggs
- 3 1/four cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 half of cups organized mincemeat, tired
|Prep :||Cook : 84M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream shortening, sugar and eggs together, then beat in vanilla. Sift the flour, salt and baking soda together, and upload to shortening combination. Mix until properly combined. Stir in the nuts and mincemeat and blend well. Drop by means of teaspoonfuls at the cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to ten mins till mild brown.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mincemeat Cookies I recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mincemeat Cookies I :
Video Duration:06:25 Total Views: 179000+
Video Duration:01:47 Total Views: 54000+