|New Mexico Oatmeal Pie|
"Best description ...So sweet you soften!"
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch unmarried crust pie
- three eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup brief cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- half of cup chopped walnuts
- 1/three cup raisins
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Beat eggs with an electric combination. With a wood spoon, stir in butter, white sugar, brown sugar, oats, vanilla, chopped nuts and raisins.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 375 degrees F (190 levels C) for 30 minutes.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this New Mexico Oatmeal Pie recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For New Mexico Oatmeal Pie :
Video Duration:07:37 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:22 Total Views: 825