|Peanut Butter and Banana Frosting|
"Better than a peanut butter and banana sandwich! Use with a yellow cake."
- half cup margarine
- half of cup shortening
- 1 cup peanut butter
- three tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 2 bananas
|Prep :||Cook : 10M||Ready in :|
- Combine margarine, shortening, peanut butter, milk, vanilla, and butter flavoring. Add confectioners' sugar and beat till creamy. Add extra milk, if wished, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Spread icing over one layer of a yellow cake. Slice bananas on pinnacle. Place 2d layer on top and frost top and facets.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Peanut Butter and Banana Frosting recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Peanut Butter and Banana Frosting :
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:06 Total Views: 99000+
Video Duration:13:48 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:05:37 Total Views: 204
Video Duration:38:30 Total Views: 312
Video Duration:04:00 Total Views: 405
Video Duration:04:47 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:23 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:02:33 Total Views: 64