|Ranger Cookies III|
"Drop cookies with raisins, coconut, nuts and oatmeal. Delicious!"
- 1 half cups butter
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 half of teaspoons baking soda
- three/four teaspoon baking powder
- half of teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-motive flour
- three cups rolled oats
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Cream butter with sugars; beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in last components.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes at 375 levels F (a hundred ninety levels C).
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for simpler cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Ranger Cookies III recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Ranger Cookies III :
Video Duration:08:24 Total Views: 614
Video Duration:02:10 Total Views: 17596000+
Video Duration:06:07 Total Views: 1000+