|Raspberry Truffle Fudge|
"A unforgettable double-layer confection it really is honestly ideal for your genuine love!"
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 half teaspoons vanilla extract
- salt to flavor
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/four cup raspberry flavored liqueur
- 2 cups semi-candy chocolate chips
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 40M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Spray a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray, and line with wax paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 3 cups chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Heat in microwave till chocolate melts, stirring from time to time. Be careful not to permit it scorch. Stir inside the vanilla and salt. Spread into pan, and funky to room temperature.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream, liqueur, and a couple of cups chocolate chips. Heat in microwave until the chocolate melts; stir until clean. Cool to lukewarm, then pour over the fudge layer. Refrigerate till each layers are completely set, approximately 1 hour. Cut into 1 inch portions.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Raspberry Truffle Fudge recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Raspberry Truffle Fudge :
Video Duration:09:38 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 432
Video Duration:06:01 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:49 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:06:03 Total Views: 201000+
Video Duration:03:02 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:04:05 Total Views: 1000+