"My kids request this recipe often!"
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package dry pasta
- 1 pound lean ground red meat
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 12 oz brown gravy
- half of cup half of-and-half
- half of cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- In a Dutch oven or massive frying pan, cook and stir floor pork until brown. Add garlic, tomato sauce, gravy, cream, Parmesan cheese, oregano and basil. Simmer for half-hour.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner pasta in a big pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Combine the cooked ziti and the sauce, and spread into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 ranges F (175 ranges C) for 20 to half-hour, till bubbly.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Baked Pasta recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Baked Pasta :
Video Duration:10:02 Total Views: 556000+
Video Duration:11:57 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:07:32 Total Views: 40000+
Video Duration:06:51 Total Views: 2036000+
Video Duration:04:59 Total Views: 1013000+
Video Duration:06:33 Total Views: 1220000+