|Easy Blueberry Muffins I|
"These muffins are surely scrumptious. The secret's in NOT mixing the batter too much: the less you blend, the better the desserts are. You can update the blueberries with chocolate chips to make an even higher muffin--so my children say."
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 400 tiers F (205 tiers C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a huge bowl, stir collectively milk, egg, and oil. Add flour, baking powder, sugar, and blueberries; lightly mix the batter with just a few strokes. Spoon batter into cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Blueberry Muffins I recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Easy Blueberry Muffins I :
Video Duration:03:08 Total Views: 357000+
Video Duration:03:13 Total Views: 336000+
Video Duration:03:18 Total Views: 804
Video Duration:06:43 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:02:58 Total Views: 63
Video Duration:06:48 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:03 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 115