|Easy Crab Casserole|
"Creative, and to my tastebuds, delicious."
- 1 (eight ounce) bundle egg noodles
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 chopped onions
- 1 massive green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 half of cups cooked crabmeat
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five tiers C).
- In a big pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta till al dente. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and onion to the noodles; blend properly. Stir in inexperienced pepper, crab, shrimp and celery. Salt and pepper to flavor. Spoon combination into an 8x8 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs to flavor over the casserole.
- Bake 35 mins within the preheated oven, until brown and bubbly.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Crab Casserole recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Easy Crab Casserole :
Video Duration:11:02 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:03:13 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:07:23 Total Views: 59000+
Video Duration:09:26 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:20 Total Views: 4000+