"Spareribs glazed with the candy, tangy flavor of the Philippines. One of the honey coating ingredients, star anise, is local to China; it's far a celebrity-fashioned, darkish brown pod that consists of a pea-sized seed in every of its 8 segments. Star anise is to be had in any respect Asian markets as well as many standard grocery shops."
- 6 kilos pork spareribs
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/four teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 complete celebrity anise pods
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated sparkling ginger
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
|Prep :||Cook : 11M||Ready in :|
- Place ribs in a 5 to six quart stock pot with the 2 wedged onions, four tablespoons of the soy sauce, pepper and star anise. Bring all to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cowl and let simmer in meat juices till ribs are gentle when pierced, about 1 1/four hours. Stir every now and then.
- Meanwhile, warmth oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add ultimate chopped onion and saute, stirring often, till onion is gentle. Blend inside the ginger, honey, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and closing 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Cook all collectively, stirring, till properly mixed. Remove from warmness.
- Preheat oven to 400 ranges F (two hundred stages C).
- Using tongs, get rid of ribs from inventory pot and arrange in a single layer in an 11x16 inch baking dish. Brush flippantly with the honey aggregate and bake in the preheated oven, basting regularly with pan drippings, about half-hour or till ribs are properly glazed.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Filipino Ribs recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Filipino Ribs :
Video Duration:08:21 Total Views: 14088000+
Video Duration:20:36 Total Views: 2048000+
Video Duration:04:55 Total Views: 183000+
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 303
Video Duration:02:57 Total Views: 20087000+
Video Duration:23:28 Total Views: 113
Video Duration:04:03 Total Views: 1000+