"These are exquisite dunked in milk or served with tea."
- 2 1/4 cups all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for adornment
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 tiers F. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- In large bowl, cream shortening, brown sugar, egg, and molasses. Slowly mix in flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Mix until properly mixed.
- Pinch off 1 inch sized portions of dough and roll into balls. Roll in sugar and area 2 inches aside on cookie sheets. Flatten cookies barely the use of the bottom of a glass. Bake for 10 to twelve minutes. Let cool on twine racks.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Gingersnaps IV recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!