|Hearty Tuna Casserole|
"This is not your Grandma's tuna casserole, however it is positive to please absolutely everyone within the own family."
- three cups raw egg noodles
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped inexperienced onions
- 1/3 cup bitter cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five levels C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bring a massive pot of salted water to a boil, upload noodles, and prepare dinner until al dente; drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, integrate noodles, tuna, celery, and green onion. Stir in sour cream, mustard, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and thyme. Spoon half of the noodle combination into the organized casserole dish. Arrange a layer of zucchini over the combination. Top with the ultimate noodles, observed via a layer of zucchini. Top the entire casserole with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for half-hour, or till hot and bubbly. Sprinkle the casserole with tomatoes before serving.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hearty Tuna Casserole recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Hearty Tuna Casserole :
Video Duration:03:19 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:15:42 Total Views: 954