|King Kamehameha Pie|
"A tropical twist to an old standard. Garnish with whipped topping and chopped macadamia nuts."
- 1 half cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/four cup white sugar
- 7 cups thinly sliced apples
- three tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- In huge saucepan, integrate l l/four cup pineapple juice and sugar. Bring to a boil, and upload apples. Cover, and simmer till apples are soft however not tender - 3 to 4 minutes. Lift apples from syrup, and set apart.
- Combine cornstarch with final 1/4 cup pineapple juice, and add to syrup in pan. Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly; prepare dinner one minute more. Remove pan from warmness. Stir butter or margarine, vanilla, and salt into the syrup. Cool 10 minutes without stirring.
- Pour about 1/2 of the syrup into baked pie shell, spreading it to cover bottom frivolously. Arrange cooked apples over syrup in crust. Spoon last syrup over apples. Chill.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this King Kamehameha Pie recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For King Kamehameha Pie :
Video Duration:04:50 Total Views: 1000+