|Lemon Pecan Pound Cake|
"This recipe makes a delicious lemon-flavored pound cake with chopped pecans and a simple lemon glaze."
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- three eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- half cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
|Prep :||Cook : 14M||Ready in :|
- In a huge bowl, cream butter and a couple of cups confectioners' sugar till fluffy. Beat in eggs one after the other, beating nicely after every addition. Stir in flour and vanilla, then pecans and lemon peel. Turn batter into greased 9 inch tube pan.
- Bake at 325 ranges F (a hundred sixty five levels C) for forty to forty five mins, or till performed. Cool. Remove cake from pan, and invert onto serving plate.
- Make glaze by using blending 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar with clean lemon juice. Drizzle over cake.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon Pecan Pound Cake recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Lemon Pecan Pound Cake :
Video Duration:33:59 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:10:49 Total Views: 46000+
Video Duration:05:36 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:12:04 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:06:30 Total Views: 90000+