|Lori's Beef and Spaghetti Macaroni|
"A exchange from plain old spaghetti. Very wet at the same time as a leftover."
- four ounces macaroni
- 1 pound lean floor pork
- 1 onion, chopped
- half cup mayonnaise
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- In a medium pot with boiling salted water prepare dinner macaroni pasta till al dente. Drain.
- In a big skillet cook dinner hamburger and onion until brown. Drain grease. Add mayonnaise and spaghetti sauce; mix properly. Add tired and cooked macaroni, cook on medium warmness stirring now and again until heated thru. Mix thoroughly.
- To serve, pour mixture right into a massive serving bowl and top with shredded Cheddar cheese. Serve heat.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Lori's Beef and Spaghetti Macaroni recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Lori's Beef and Spaghetti Macaroni :
Video Duration:16:58 Total Views: 373000+
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 497000+
Video Duration:08:49 Total Views: 328000+
Video Duration:04:35 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:16 Total Views: 478
Video Duration:18:51 Total Views: 349
Video Duration:21:38 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:09:41 Total Views: 3946000+
Video Duration:10:30 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:14:46 Total Views: 1981000+