|Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies|
"Chocolate chip cookie made with instantaneous vanilla pudding."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/four cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package deal instantaneous vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (190 tiers C).
- In a blending bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding blend, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed combination and mix nicely. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by using teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to twelve minutes or until lightly browned.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain meals moist, cook dinner it flippantly, and make easy-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies :
Video Duration:07:00 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:07:08 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:01:00 Total Views: 454
Video Duration:09:06 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:09:12 Total Views: 29000+
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 511