|No Bake Cookies V|
"An clean cookie for youngsters to make. Cocoa, peanut butter, and oatmeal make a chewy delicious cookie with a few nutritional value."
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/four cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- half of cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- three cups quick cooking oats
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- In a saucepan over medium warmness, combine the sugar, cocoa, milk and margarine. Bring to a boil, stirring sometimes. Boil for 1 minute, then take away from warmth and stir in the vanilla, salt, peanut butter and oats.
- Drop via rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow cookies to cool for at the least 1 hour. Store in an airtight box.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for simpler cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this No Bake Cookies V recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For No Bake Cookies V :
Video Duration:02:37 Total Views: 763000+
Video Duration:05:41 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:04:44 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:05:20 Total Views: 62000+
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 553
Video Duration:08:11 Total Views: 499000+