|Pineapple Cheese Salad|
"Easy and tremendous recipe for holidays. It is going exquisite with ham or turkey."
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 pound processed American cheese, cubed
- 1 egg
- 3/four cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-cause flour
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 25M|
- Into a medium saucepan drain the juice from the pineapple. To the juice upload egg, sugar and flour. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl combine pineapple chunks and cheese.
- Pour the cooled juice mixture over the pineapple and cheese; blend properly.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pineapple Cheese Salad recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pineapple Cheese Salad :
Video Duration:02:13 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:15 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:18:35 Total Views: 399
Video Duration:00:54 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:09 Total Views: 664
Video Duration:01:23 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:10:28 Total Views: 512000+
Video Duration:00:50 Total Views: 1000+