|Refrigerator Cookies I|
"These cookies are top notch to make beforehand and have accessible for cookie emergencies. A easy slice and bake cookie that continues well in the fridge or freezer."
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 half of cups all-motive flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Prep :||Cook : 96M||Ready in :|
- In a medium bowl cream together the sugar and butter till clean. Stir in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt, regularly stir into the creamed aggregate till all flour is absorbed. Shape dough into rolls approximately 1 half inches in diameter. Wrap in waxed paper; refrigerate until organization, at the least 4 hours or up to one week.
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (190 levels C). Grease cookie sheets. Unwrap chilled rolls and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices. Place cookies 1 inch aside onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes within the preheated oven, till cookies are lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets right away to chill on cord racks.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Refrigerator Cookies I recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Refrigerator Cookies I :
Video Duration:10:30 Total Views: 72000+
Video Duration:09:07 Total Views: 717000+
Video Duration:01:29 Total Views: 28
Video Duration:03:25 Total Views: 29000+
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 1935000+
Video Duration:03:12 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:05:27 Total Views: 166