|Pat Maharaj Spice Cake|
"This cake may be used for any occasion. You can frost it or serve it plain."
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-cause flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/four cup evaporated milk
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees F (one hundred sixty levels C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a massive bowl, beat eggs for 10 minutes or until fluffy. In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until mild and fluffy. Add crushed eggs and integrate.
- Add flour and cinnamon and mix in.
- Add milk and flavorings and mix well.
- Spoon batter into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 320 degrees F (140 stages C) for forty five mins or till golden brown.
- Allow to chill, then frost or serve.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pat Maharaj Spice Cake recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pat Maharaj Spice Cake :
Video Duration:01:41 Total Views: 54847000+
Video Duration:02:08 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:19:06 Total Views: 596000+
Video Duration:01:54 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 83000+
Video Duration:01:50 Total Views: 122000+