|Banana Muffins I|
"This is a super banana muffin recipe! It has little sugar and nearly no fats in case you use fat loose bitter cream. A big hit with anyone!"
- 1 cup all-motive flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five ranges C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together banana, sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir in the bitter cream. Stir banana mixture into flour until just blended. Scoop batter into organized muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to twenty mins, or till a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool before serving. For satisfactory flavor, area in an hermetic container or bag in a single day.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Banana Muffins I recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Banana Muffins I :
Video Duration:03:19 Total Views: 340000+
Video Duration:06:18 Total Views: 55000+
Video Duration:00:55 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:04:10 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:07:33 Total Views: 56000+
Video Duration:04:12 Total Views: 604000+
Video Duration:02:54 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:14:01 Total Views: 5000+