"This outstanding pie is a version of macaroni and cheese."
- 32 oz elbow macaroni
- three eggs
- three cups milk
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five ranges C).
- Bring a huge pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or till al dente; drain.
- Beat eggs and milk collectively. Pour half of of the cooked macaroni into 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover macaroni with half of of the cheese. Pour ultimate macaroni into baking dish leaving a little room on the top. Cover with last cheese. Pour egg mixture over macaroni. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in a preheated over for an hour or till a knife inserted comes out smooth.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to hold food wet, cook it lightly, and make clean-up less complicated.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Macaroni Pie recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Macaroni Pie :
Video Duration:06:51 Total Views: 49000+
Video Duration:10:47 Total Views: 40000+
Video Duration:04:37 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:16:42 Total Views: 19000+