|Lena's Pasta Fazul|
"My version of a classic. Cannellini beans, tomatoes and pasta. Healthy and fulfilling."
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- four cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon overwhelmed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups whole peeled tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups tired canned cannellini beans
- 1 pound raw pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/four cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to flavor
|Prep :||Cook : 5M||Ready in :|
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil until warm in a massive skillet over medium warmness. Add garlic, onion, carrot, parsley, basil, oregano and red pepper. Saute until onions come to be smooth.
- Stir in the tomatoes plus 1/2 cup in their can juices. Season to flavor with salt and pepper. Reduce warmth to medium-low. Cover and stir regularly for 10 minutes or until the carrots are tender. Stir within the cannellini beans, cowl and simmer for 20 mins.
- Cook pasta in four quarts of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and toss pasta with 2 tablespoons olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Add pasta to cannellini bean combination and toss to combine. Serve right now.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lena's Pasta Fazul recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Lena's Pasta Fazul :
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:05:48 Total Views: 378
Video Duration:05:14 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:52:59 Total Views: 141
Video Duration:05:15 Total Views: 262
Video Duration:04:56 Total Views: 680