|Baked Beans I|
"You could nearly say that these baked beans with a kick have been double-baked!"
- 1 (29 ounce) can baked beans with pork
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- half cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 ranges C).
- In a casserole dish, combine beans, brown sugar, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake, included, for forty five minutes or until bubbly.
- Try using a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Baked Beans I recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Baked Beans I :
Video Duration:22:18 Total Views: 50000+
Video Duration:03:15 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:04:42 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:49 Total Views: 85000+
Video Duration:07:17 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:10:51 Total Views: 638
Video Duration:06:57 Total Views: 198000+