|Banana Sour Cream Bread|
"I understand, you are likely thinking, 'Oh no! Another banana bread recipe!' But this one is a little one of a kind: the bitter cream makes this one so wet it melts for your mouth. The taste is simply first rate! This one is tremendous for present giving and holidays. Loaves freeze properly."
- 1/four cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- three/four cup butter
- three cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 (sixteen ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- half teaspoon salt
- three teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups all-cause flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optionally available)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 32M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (a hundred and fifty degrees C). Grease four 7x3 inch loaf pans. In a small bowl, stir together 1/four cup white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Dust pans lightly with cinnamon and sugar combination.
- In a huge bowl, cream butter and 3 cups sugar. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, bitter cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour. Stir in nuts. Divide into organized pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, till a toothpick inserted in middle comes out easy.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food wet, cook dinner it flippantly, and make easy-up easier.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Banana Sour Cream Bread recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Banana Sour Cream Bread :
Video Duration:11:41 Total Views: 295000+
Video Duration:04:21 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:05:26 Total Views: 308