"Similar to the conventional British biscuits, these also can be served buttered or with cheese. For a sweeter biscuit, brush one facet with melted semisweet chocolate after baking."
- three/4 cup complete wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons butter
- four tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 375 tiers F (a hundred ninety stages C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a big bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder. Mix within the oatmeal. Cream together the butter and the sugar and add to aggregate. Stir within the milk till mixture forms a thick paste.
- Knead dough on a floured surface until clean. Roll out dough to approximately 1/eight" thickness. Cut into rounds with cookie cutter approximately 2 half of inches in diameter. Transfer to cookie sheets and prick with a fork.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or till golden. Let cool on cord rack. Store in an hermetic tin.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Digestive Biscuits recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Digestive Biscuits :
Video Duration:01:47 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:05:24 Total Views: 86000+
Video Duration:01:50 Total Views: 87000+
Video Duration:06:56 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 234
Video Duration:04:43 Total Views: 140
Video Duration:03:27 Total Views: 184000+
Video Duration:07:27 Total Views: 188000+