"This is a totally simple and clean recipe that takes no time at all. Creamy and delicious."
- 1 (eight ounce) bundle dry pasta
- 1/four cup margarine
- 1 envelope dry vegetable soup blend
- 1 half of teaspoons all-reason flour
- 1 half of cups milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Bring a massive pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and prepare dinner for 8 to ten mins or until al dente; drain.
- In a saucepan melt margarine. Blend soup mix with flour and milk and upload to skillet; stir. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 mins. Stir in cheese. Toss with cooked pasta.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pasta Primavera recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pasta Primavera :
Video Duration:02:30 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:01:56 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 197000+
Video Duration:08:39 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:05:38 Total Views: 26000+