|Low-Cholesterol Blueberry Muffins II|
"Low-ldl cholesterol muffins."
- 1 1/2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 cup clean blueberries
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- half cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- half of cup white sugar
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 400 ranges F (205 levels C). Use vegetable oil spray to grease 12-cup muffin tin. Set apart.
- Mix 1/four cup of the flour with the blueberries. Set aside. Beat egg white and 1 tablespoon oil lightly in bowl. Stir in milk and melted margarine or oil.
- In separate bowl, mix collectively flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Sift dry aspect aggregate over egg white combination. Stir just lengthy enough to moisten flour. The batter will appearance lumpy. DO NOT OVERMIX. Fold in blueberries. Fill each tin -thirds full with batter. Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Low-Cholesterol Blueberry Muffins II recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Low-Cholesterol Blueberry Muffins II :
Video Duration:16:28 Total Views: 516
Video Duration:04:58 Total Views: 505
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 45000+
Video Duration:02:18 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:06:28 Total Views: 294000+
Video Duration:17:25 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:55 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:01:40 Total Views: 490