|Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies|
"Drop cookies with macadamia nuts and chocolate chips!"
- half of cup butter, softened
- 1/three cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/three cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 big cookie sheets with vegetable shortening.
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a big bowl. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well mixed. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually mixture into the batter. Stir within the chopped macadamia nuts and chocolate chips. Drop by means of rounded teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheets, about 2 inches aside.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 mins, or till the cookies are golden brown. Remove from the oven, and switch the cookies to cooling racks.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for easier cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies :
Video Duration:03:27 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:15:13 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:01:32 Total Views: 267
Video Duration:10:00 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:01:59 Total Views: 71