|Monster Cookies II|
"This recipe makes huge cookies and has NO flour. I got it from my aunt in Southern Alberta (Canada) several years in the past!! Hope you enjoy it."
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 half teaspoons corn syrup
- 1 half of teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 9 cups rolled oats
- half of pound candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- half of pound semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 72M||Ready in : 1H45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five stages C).
- In a huge bowl, cream collectively the margarine, white sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter until easy. Beat within the eggs, two at a time, then stir inside the corn syrup and vanilla. Mix in baking soda and oats until nicely blended. Stir within the chocolate goodies and chocolate chips. Roll dough into 2 inch balls, and area 3 inches aside on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten barely with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to fifteen mins in the preheated oven. Cool on cookie sheets for a couple of minutes, earlier than shifting to cord racks to chill absolutely.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for simpler cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Monster Cookies II recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Monster Cookies II :
Video Duration:08:25 Total Views: 99
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 26107000+
Video Duration:03:15 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:34:25 Total Views: 240
Video Duration:30:23 Total Views: 393