"This is a totally simple, easy recipe, and it makes a lot. I make these for Christmas. Enjoy them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- three tablespoons ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- If the usage of butter it need to be bloodless. Mix butter with flour till it resembles exceptional crumbs. Add white sugar, nuts, and salt. Mix well, adding ice water till you're making stiff dough.
- Add vanilla extract and knead gently. Roll out on floured board 1/four inch thick.
- Cut into crescent shapes using a whiskey glass coated with flour.
- Bake at 350 ranges F (one hundred eighty stages C) till bottoms are lightly browned. While hot, roll in confectioner's sugar, (I typically use a brown bag or baggie bag to roll the cookies in with the powdered sugar).
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Crescents recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Crescents :
Video Duration:12:06 Total Views: 5981000+
Video Duration:02:28 Total Views: 88000+
Video Duration:04:06 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:03:32 Total Views: 11000+